By accessing and using the Adobe Firefly AI blog, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Content Ownership: All content on the blog, including articles, images, videos, and other materials, is the intellectual property of Adobe Firefly AI or its respective content creators. You may not reproduce, distribute, or use any content without prior written permission.
- Accuracy of Information: While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on our blog. The information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as professional advice.
- User Contributions: By submitting comments, feedback, or any other content on the blog, you grant Adobe Firefly AI a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, and display the content for any purpose. You are solely responsible for the content you submit and must ensure it does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
- Limitation of Liability: Adobe Firefly AI, its affiliates, partners, and contributors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the blog or its content. This includes any loss of data, profits, or business interruption, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising from the use of this blog shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
By continuing to access and use the Adobe Firefly AI blog, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using the blog.